Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The room/corner of my house that I love the most

My Outdoor bathroom ala Bali
The best corner in my house is none other than my outdoor bathroom..the floor is nothing but pebbles, the wall is rough hewn stones joined together, the roof is....UNCOVERED!!!! I love to shower here especially in the rain, I let the rainwater splash on me together with my own rain-shower head......oooooo...bliss!


Our abode is not just a source of pride and joy. It's a private place where we can relax and recharge. Embellishing our little "castle" with things that bring us pleasure is but one of the things we do to make our home a tad more cosy and liveable.




But do we all know what we really want? Do you have an eye for the finer things in life?




The Homes Sunday StarSpecial is a complete home improvement guide that takes our readers to ultimate home bliss, where everything ranging from flooring material and vacuum cleaner to the laest food detoxifier and pest control gadgets are there with just a flip of the page.




Do you have an amazing product or service you would like to share with proud home owners?


(From page T28 TV Guide StarTwo, Wednesday 23 February 2011)




Today's Task from Pn Loo:




Do you have a corner of your house that you love the most? A quiet sanctuary that you can hideaway and curl up with a book? It can be the kitchen where you can rustle up your favourite bowl of Maggie Mee, the ultimate comfort food, or even the patio where you lie down to listen to the gurgling waters of the fountain.




Upload a picture of the favourtie nook and write a short description and why you draw inspiration from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment